Deciding Student Program
Being Undecided is a Great Decision
The Deciding Student Program (DSP) provides a clear plan for deciding students to select a major and academic degree program, while also exploring a range of related career interests. Our team of Academic Advisors and Planners and Design Coaches assist students in defining their educational goals and thinking beyond a major. It’s just one part of a larger picture in designing your life.
The DSP provides an opportunity for students to:
- Explore different majors through a FOCUS2 assessment
- 与某人见面 Academic Advisor and Planner to develop your class schedule
- Develop a personalized collegiate career plan
- 与…连接 Michael and Sara Kuhlin Hub for Career Design and Connections to understand the links between majors and careers
- Participate in career exploration and major-focused events and workshops
- Be automatically enrolled for BGSU 1910, which will introduce you to 生活设计 and connect you to your Design Coach
BGSU 1910 is a new class designed to help you explore your passions, develop problem solving skills, and begin to build a meaningful college experience along the way toward life beyond BGSU. You also will enroll in BG Perspective (general education) classes. These classes satisfy core requirements for almost every major at BGSU and will provide you with opportunities to discover potential academic and career paths to go from deciding to decided at BGSU!
Contact Deciding Student Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 05/01/2023 10:24AM