No person in the United States shall, 以性别为基础, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination under any 教育al programs or activity receiving federal financial assistance. – From the preamble to 第九条 of the 教育 Amendments of 1972.
任务, 愿景, and 优先级
The 第九条办公室 at Bowling Green State University is committed to cultivating a campus environment free from harassment and sex and gender-based discrimination through reporting, 教育, 预防, 响应, 和修复.
The 第九条办公室 at Bowling Green State University seeks to provide leadership pertaining to the 第九条 regulations, 国家法律, and University policies, as well as develop and implement best practices for 预防, 培训, 资源, 支持服务.
- Annual review of policy and procedures to ensure the alignment of 第九条 compliance with the mission, 愿景, and priorities of the university
- Ongoing communication of student and employee rights and responsibilities under 第九条
- Sexual assault 预防 教育 offered to first and second-year students
- Provide prompt and effective resolution to 第九条 concerns
- Use yearly climate survey data to shape 第九条 policies, procedures and practices as well as sexual assault 预防 教育 and 资源
Updated: 08/10/2022 09:32AM